
I origonally got this recipe from Nan Petersen.
Beat until creamy:
4 eggs
1 ½ cups sugar
1 cup oil
2 cups packed pumpkin
Add:
2 cups flour (I use wheat)
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
pinch of Nutmeg (optional)
Beat until creamy:
4 eggs
1 ½ cups sugar
1 cup oil
2 cups packed pumpkin
Add:
2 cups flour (I use wheat)
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. soda
2 tsp. cinnamon
pinch of Nutmeg (optional)
Pinch of Salt
Beat until well blended. Spread batter in a lightly greased jelly roll pan. Bake for 18-23 min. @ 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
Frosting:
Beat together:
1 stick softened butter
1 softened 8 oz. package of cream cheese
Add:
2 ½ cups powdered sugar
1 ½ tsp. vanilla
Beat until smooth. Spread on completely cooled cake.
I like to keep these in the refrigerator. They are fine if you don’t keep them in the fridge, but it keeps the frosting fresher and it just makes them so tasty for some reason. The recipe is ment to be made with white flour, They are fabulous that way too. I just like to use wheat so I don’t feel quite so bad when I eat half the pan by myself.
Beat until well blended. Spread batter in a lightly greased jelly roll pan. Bake for 18-23 min. @ 350 degrees or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool completely.
Frosting:
Beat together:
1 stick softened butter
1 softened 8 oz. package of cream cheese
Add:
2 ½ cups powdered sugar
1 ½ tsp. vanilla
Beat until smooth. Spread on completely cooled cake.
I like to keep these in the refrigerator. They are fine if you don’t keep them in the fridge, but it keeps the frosting fresher and it just makes them so tasty for some reason. The recipe is ment to be made with white flour, They are fabulous that way too. I just like to use wheat so I don’t feel quite so bad when I eat half the pan by myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment