crop.jpg)
Ingredients
Mix in food processor:
1 bag fresh cranberries
1 bunch green onions
½ bunch cilantro
1 jalapeno, seeded
Stir in:
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cumin
If you don’t have a food processor, DON’T WORRY! I don’t have a food processor. My little one bit the dust last winter. sniff sniff. I used my Pampered Chef chopper. It worked great, just took a little elbow grease.
Spread cream cheese on red plate, then spread with cranberry salsa, serve with crackers or corn chips. One batch made three 8 oz. jars.
Mix in food processor:
1 bag fresh cranberries
1 bunch green onions
½ bunch cilantro
1 jalapeno, seeded
Stir in:
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cumin
If you don’t have a food processor, DON’T WORRY! I don’t have a food processor. My little one bit the dust last winter. sniff sniff. I used my Pampered Chef chopper. It worked great, just took a little elbow grease.
Spread cream cheese on red plate, then spread with cranberry salsa, serve with crackers or corn chips. One batch made three 8 oz. jars.
No comments:
Post a Comment