I just love love love this dressing. Did I mention I love this dressing. I have always been a ranch girl but I have to admit I think I am starting to prefer poppy seed. The best part about this dressing is it is so easy to make and as long as I have poppy seeds around I always have all the ingredients.
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup vegetable or canola oil
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp poppy seeds
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp dry mustard (If you don't have dry mustard, just squirt a little regular in there.)
If you have a handy dandy tupperware salad dressing shaker thing just put all the ingredients in and shake well. If you don’t you can use a quart jar and do the same thing. Just shake really well each time before you use it because the oil seperates.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment